Emergency Prep Area Coordinators’ (ACs) Meeting Agenda and Notes
July 27, 2016
- Introduce Topic of holding our annual block meetings with neighbors, including gap between past years and now – like school summer vacation, when you forgot your times tables over the summer?
Also some new areas such as Condos on Quarry – will begin from scratch.
- Set a Date – Ask each AC to do it on her or his block – and discussion as needed – e.g., where to have it, how affected by weather, costs of refreshments.
- Effective inviting – hand delivery combined with MYN questionnaires. But if necessary, make up invitations and email. If you don’t have emails, knock on the door, invite, and ask.
- Preparations: passed out PREP Oregon’s “Hosting the First Meeting” Sheet. Shared highlights of outdoor signs, sign-in sheets, pens and note pads, furniture arrangements, refreshments.
- Contents – See our earlier meeting outline and adapt.
- Questions and discussion.
Meet Your Neighbors for a Picnic in the Park!
The Waluga Neighborhood Association invites you to our seventh annual neighborhood picnic. This is a wonderful opportunity to get to know your neighbors.
Sunday, September 11, 2016, 2:00 – 4:00pm
East Waluga Park Picnic Shelter
15777 Quarry Road
Appetizers, Sandwiches, Salads, Desserts and Beverages
provided by local businesses and
Waluga Neighborhood Association
Please RSVP by Sept. 7th: 503-635-4131
See our 2016 picnic flyer for more details!
We hope to see you there!