Location: Our Saviors Lutheran Church, 15751 Quarry Road, Lake Oswego 97035
Date: Wednesday, December 14, 2016
Time: 6:45-8:45 p.m.
This meeting was canceled due to inclement weather
Join Friends of Waluga Park as we work to improve one of the most popular trails on the west side of Lake Oswego. We’ll be removing vegetation and improving the trail between East and West Waluga Parks.
Please meet at East Waluga Park and bring sturdy shoes and work gloves. Children under 18 will need a signed parental release form.
Saturday, Nov. 5th, 9:30-11:30am
East Waluga Park
15505 Quarry Rd.
Lake Oswego, OR 97035
See map: Google Maps
Point of Contact
Location: Our Savior’s Lutheran Church, fireside room – 15751 Quarry Road [map]
Date: Wednesday, October 5, 2016
Time: 7-9 p.m.
This year’s General Meeting will feature an important neighborhood discussion with the City of Lake Oswego about the upcoming Boones Ferry Road Improvement Project. Representatives will provide information about the project and discuss potential traffic impacts from changes to Boones Ferry Road.
This is your chance to learn more about the project and to let city officials hear your questions and concerns! Additional information about the meeting will be mailed to you prior to Oct. 5th.
Emergency Prep Area Coordinators’ (ACs) Meeting Agenda and Notes
July 27, 2016
- Introduce Topic of holding our annual block meetings with neighbors, including gap between past years and now – like school summer vacation, when you forgot your times tables over the summer?
Also some new areas such as Condos on Quarry – will begin from scratch.
- Set a Date – Ask each AC to do it on her or his block – and discussion as needed – e.g., where to have it, how affected by weather, costs of refreshments.
- Effective inviting – hand delivery combined with MYN questionnaires. But if necessary, make up invitations and email. If you don’t have emails, knock on the door, invite, and ask.
- Preparations: passed out PREP Oregon’s “Hosting the First Meeting” Sheet. Shared highlights of outdoor signs, sign-in sheets, pens and note pads, furniture arrangements, refreshments.
- Contents – See our earlier meeting outline and adapt.
- Questions and discussion.
Meet Your Neighbors for a Picnic in the Park!
The Waluga Neighborhood Association invites you to our seventh annual neighborhood picnic. This is a wonderful opportunity to get to know your neighbors.
Sunday, September 11, 2016, 2:00 – 4:00pm
East Waluga Park Picnic Shelter
15777 Quarry Road
Appetizers, Sandwiches, Salads, Desserts and Beverages
provided by local businesses and
Waluga Neighborhood Association
Please RSVP by Sept. 7th: 503-635-4131
See our 2016 picnic flyer for more details!
We hope to see you there!